In the spirit of my Home Alone inspired outfit, I thought it would be a fun idea to share some Christmas themed activities happening around the Dallas area. I usually start scouting Christmas Festivals/Activities in October because I'm that in love with Christmas. I've made a list of the top 5 activities/places I plan on doing/attending in December:)
1. Enchant Christmas: There are so many things to keep you busy at this one. To start off, there will be a Christmas Market set up where you can buy all kinds of different gifts and crafts. Some other activities you might enjoy here are the world's largest light maze, an ice skating trail, pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus, a variety of have food and drinks (VIP package includes a gourmet meal), and of course, live entertainment.
Open: November 23- December 30th. Sunday-Thursday from 4-10pm, and Friday-Saturday from 4pm-11pm
Location: 1000 Ballpark Way. Arlington, TX 76011
Prices: I've listed the Adult prices below, kids are cheaper.
Jolly Deals- $24.99
Season Pass- $69.99
Family 4 Pack- $69.99- $89.99
VIP Pass- $84.99
2. Elf the Broadway Musical: I'm so pumped to see this musical because I absolutely love Elf the movie!
Showing Dates: November 27- December 2nd.
Location: Music Hall at Fair Park. 909 1st Ave. Dallas, TX 75210
3. North Pole Express: This adventure involves a train ride to the North Pole with all kinds of activities. Kids receive a "We Believe Bell" from Mrs. Claus, all guest's get a memory mug with chocolate milk and a cookie delivered by Elves. The train will then arrive at the north pole where you will be given the opportunity to walk around Santa's workshop, meet Santa, and watch traditional Christmas musicals.
Tickets: $28.50 per person
Location: Cotton Belt Railroad District. 705 S. Main St. Grapevine, TX 76051
Dates: November 30
December 1, 2, 7,8, 9, 14-23
4. Dallas Holiday Parade: This event is free for the whole family to enjoy floats, and marching bands.
Tickets: the event is free unless you want to reserve seating in bleachers for $20-50.
Date: December 1, 2018 at 10am
Location: Downtown Dallas. Commerce Street. Dallas, TX 75201
5. Santa's Village: The town gets together to make this time special for the whole family. There are lights, hot chocolate, snacks, Santa, photo opportunities, and entertainment/performances put on by their local community choirs, dance groups, musicians, and theaters.
Date: December 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16
Location: 411 West Arapaho Road. Richardson TX, 75080 Phone: 972.744.4300
I hope this list helps you and your family enjoy the holidays and get into the Christmas spirit!
Much Love, Reba
SHOP THE POST