1) Holiday Perfume Sampler ($65.00)- This has been one of my all time favorite gifts I've received! It's perfect because each sample bottle can be used 3-5 times and it comes with 15 sample bottles! Once you pick the scent you're in love with, take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full size bottle of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost.
2) Womens Plaid Fringed Scarf & Chenille Pom Pom Hat Set ($12.99)- You have to stay cozy this winter somehow, why not with this awesome set:)
3) Star Map ($60.00)- This is a unique way of cherishing a moment in time with a 18x24 star map. You create the map using location, dates, times, and adding your own personal message to it.
4) InterDesign Clarity Stack-able Makeup System ($18.99-$22.99 each)- This stack-able design makes it easy to organize and display your make-up in a trendy way. It's perfect for ladies like me that has their make-up scattered all over the bathroom.
5) Women's Crystal Mother of Pearl Watch & Bracelet 5-Piece Set ($19.99)- What better way to spice up an outfit than with shiny jewelry :) I'm also linking a silver version: Women's Crystal Bezel Stainless Steel Watch 8-Piece Set ($19.99), here.
6) Too Faced: Under the Christmas Tree Breakaway Face & Eye Set ($49.00)- This is a super festive beauty collection that includes three breakaway palettes for a total of 18 eye shadows and three face products, plus a deluxe size Better Than Sex Mascara.
7) Express One Eleven Fleece Quarter Zip Sweatshirt ($41.94 on SALE)- This cozy sweatshirt comes in several different colors such as oatmeal, mocha, sage, black, and wine. I will take one in every color, please:) I'm also linking a Hooded Puffer Coat ($39.99) for chillier weather, here.
8) Women's Niah Faux Fur Slippers, Gilligan & O'Malley ($19.99)- These slippers are perfect for staying home and being cozy. They can be worn both indoors and outdoors.
9) Tula Discovery Kit ($52.00)- This kit is perfect for traveling and for testing out Tula products. The kit includes Purifying Face Cleanser (1 fl oz), Pro-Glycolic Resurfacing Gel (28 ml), Illuminating Face Serum (0.5 fl oz), Hydrating Day & Night Cream (0.5 oz), and a Tula travel bag.
10) Urban Decay Cosmetics: Naked Heat Palette ($54.00)- I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay and their eye shadow!
11) Corning Ware French White Round and Oval Bakeware 12 Piece Set ($37.22)- We actually own a set very similar to this and I love them! The design flawlessly goes with any decor. They can be put in the microwave, freezer, oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher. And each container comes with a rubber lid that makes it easy for storing.
12) Popcorn Robe ($19.99)- This is perfect for those lazy Sunday's or for relaxing in after you get home from work.
13) Clear Stackable Large Shoe Drawer ($12.99/ each)- If you know someone with a shoe problem like myself than this is definitely a great gift option. It will help them to stay organized while still being able to see which shoes they are looking for.
14) Stackers Travel Jewelry Wrap ($49.99)- I always want to pack tons of jewelry for a vacation, but end up not really bringing anything because I want to avoid everything getting tangled. This little gem will be a life saver! You hang up your jewelry in the snap closures and then it rolls up to keep everything in a tight safe place.
Happy Shopping Everyone! Only 21 Days until Christmas!!
Much Love, Reba Faye
SHOP THE POST